Your Personal Information: What We Collect and How We Use It
The information collected by Rock Productions Pte Ltd (hereby known as the “Company”) about you will be stored in a Singapore-based hosting server.
It may include one or more of the following:
- Information stored automatically whenever you interact with this Web Site and/or App(s);
- Information you enter on the Web Site and/or App(s) or give us in any other way (including by email or by mobile phone short message service); and
- Information from other sources.
Information Stored Automatically
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the Web Site and/or App(s), read pages, or download information, the web server will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. This information includes Internet Provider (IP) addresses, which are captured in web server log files by default. We may use your IP address internally to help diagnose problems with our server, administer the Web Site and/or App(s) and to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or cause damage.
Personal information collected by the Company includes the following:
- If you sign up for a subscription programme (e.g. email and/or SMS and/or in-App notification subscription programmes) under the Company, we may ask for information that identifies you.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending an email to the Company, or by filling a form with your personal information and submitting it through the Website and/or App(s), we may use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with the information that you have requested.
Your information is collected strictly for administrative purposes. Except where specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions the information you provide will not be released to any third party without your permission except where the Company considers the release appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property and safety of the Company, its staff or others. In cases where we obtain your permission to disclose your Personal Information to any third party, all such parties will be under obligation to maintain the security and confidentiality of the Personal Information, and to process the data in accordance with our instructions.
We may use and disclose your information with other affiliates which have been authorized to carry out specific services to process any applications(s) you have made or to render you a service, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
In accordance to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), you may exercise your right to access, modify, or delete your registered records collected by the Company. For inquiries, please write to the Company Data Protection Officer.
By entering personal information into this Site, you are deemed to have consented to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information for the purposes stated above. You are also deemed to have consented to any further personal information that is volunteered to the Company, whether via this Site or otherwise.
Emails From the Company
The Company may send emails to our registered users and subscribers about new resources and upcoming events. We maintain an opt-out, user customizable subscription. Every email you receive provides an option for you to unsubscribe to such information.
Access and Updating
Address: 1 Vista Exchange Green, The Star Vista, #02-07, Singapore 138617